Switching to BlackBerry 10 has never been easier
Whether you’re switching from an iPhone, an Android, or a BlackBerry device, we can help you transfer the data that’s important to you to your new BlackBerry 10 device!
Transfer music, pictures, contacts, and moreYou can use the Device Switch app to do the following:
- Transfer contact information, including pictures and birthdays
- Transfer calendar information, including recurring meetings
- Transfer pictures and videos
- Transfer music (iPhone requires an additional download to your computer)
- Prevent duplicate entries
- On your new BlackBerry 10 device, tap Setup > Device Switch.
- Select Device Switch App as the transfer method.
- When the BlackBerry World storefront opens, tap Download.
- Connect your new device and your previous device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Device Switch app and complete the instructions.
- When the app finishes, on your new device, do any of the following:
- Add your email accounts.
- Add your social networking accounts.
- Download your apps from the BlackBerry World storefront or from the Amazon Appstore.
- If you switched from an iPhone, download the Device Switch Music Transfer app to transfer your iTunes catalog to your new BlackBerry 10 device.